Check out these 10 weird skin care tricks that actually work before buying expensive skin care products.
- Prevent oily skin caused by dehydration by applying face oil to achieve a balance.
- Resolve dry skin once a month with shampoo for dandruff to reduce yeast.
- To refresh sensitive skin, place a washcloth soaked in ice and milk on your clean face for 15 minutes.
- Apply diaper rash to reduce pain, swelling and redness of pimples.
- To open pores before exfoliating, place a hot washcloth on top of the face. Remove, reheat and repeat the process three times.
- Remove toxins by soaking in a bath with baking soda, Epsom salt and sea salt.
- Remove makeup with coconut oil.
- Alleviate oily skin with a brewed cup of black tea. Apply cold tea regularly and leave it on.
- Reduce stress and increase circulation to the face with yoga.
- Make perfume last by dabbing on Vaseline to pulse points before applying perfume.
Skin care tricks are often the most effective and the cheapest.