Repeat each of these actions 10 times:
Exercises without aids to help keep your arms tight and tone
- Push Ups – Lay prone on your palms and toes. Flex and extend your elbows so that your body is almost parallel with the floor then fully extended.
- Tricep Dips – With the aid of a bench or bottom stair, sit on the bench with your hands at your sides. Slide your hunches off and lower your body until your elbows are at a right angle. Raise your body again.
Dumbbell exercises to help keep your arms tight and tone
- Bent Over Row – From a standing position and facing forward, squat with your back straight and pick up a dumbbell in each hand. Raise each dumbbell to your chest and slowly lower to a hanging position.
- Tricep Extension – Standing upright with a dumbbell in each hand, spread your feet about shoulder width. Raise each dumbbell above your head then lower slowly behind your head until your forearms touch your biceps.
- Dumbbell Kickback – With your back straight, knees slightly bent and a dumbbell in each hand, bend your body forward at the waist until your trunk is parallel with the floor. Stretch your arms behind you.