Moisturizing is important for keeping your facial skin rejuvenated and healthy. Not moisturizing your facial skin will get it dry, but there’s more to it than mere skin drying. If time after time you have questioned the importance of moisturizing your face;
1. You will develop wrinkles.
2. Existing wrinkles will get worse.
3. It will make your acne worse.
4. Your facial skin will feel itchy.
5. That skin protective layer on your face will be lost.
6. It dulls your complexion causing it to look flaky and old.
7. Your makeup won’t set making it look messy.
With the above possibilities, now you have 7 reasons why to moisturize your face .