If you want to get more out of life and reduce the likelihood of Alzheimer’s, age-proof your brain.
- Many older adults may have vitamin deficiencies. Consider taking B12 to improve memory, reasoning and thinking.
- Short-term memory can be improved when people have friends that provide mental and emotional stimulation.
- Setting goals and defining the steps to obtain those goals can reduce the chances of Alzheimer’s.
- Increase your brainpower with a diet filled with spices and herbs, which contain great quantities of antioxidants.
- Reducing chronic stress can significantly improve memory.
- Learning new things stimulates brain cell growth for good health.
- Staying active physically improves memory and cognition.
Reducing stress, challenging your mind, and staying physically active can work wonders for age-proofing your brain.